Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekly Meals

Yes, I'll admit it. Lately I've been a little lazy with planning entire home-cooked meals. But I'm trying to get better. Below are some recipes/ideas I'm hoping to try this week. 

1. Simple Japanese Dinner: BBQ pork chop, rice, cucumber salad. Sounds very refreshing. And Simple.

2. Steak & Eggs: Usually it's too rich for me to order for breakfast, but it sounds like a tasty dinner.

3. Spring Salad with Peas, Avocado & Mozzarella: I've never tried this flavor combination - it sounds wonderful. 

4. Red Pepper Quinoa Burgers with Hummus: Since it is warming up, I'm beginning to crave burgers. I'm excited to try one with quinoa.
 

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the porkchops and the steak & eggs, I hope I can vouch for a third tonight... That spring salad looks pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete