Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthdays


I just bought a birthday present for my love, Roger! (his birthday isn't until 6/2, but I'm always on the hunt for the perfect gift) I love the feeling of finding a perfect gift for someone. I'd like to put "gifting" on my permanent list of hobbies.

Now, just to plan other surprises for his birthday. And most importantly, figure out what kind of cake to make. I was thinking of the famous chocolate & zucchini cake that I've been itching to bake, but anyone have other suggestions? Should Roger have a say in this?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Rob used to make his kids a "money cake" for their birthday. He'd individually wrap coins in tin foil, then place them vertically into the bottom layer and then frost as usual. His kids loved it and when my kids heard about it he made them make them for them too. But the chocolate/zucchini sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete