Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Philly in a bag

I've seen these map tote bags before. Very cute - I especially like the natural beach totes. And I'm all about city pride... but WTF is up with the "Philadelphia Bag"? I'm disappointed to see that the only things my wonderful city has going for it are The Liberty Bell, Rocky, and the LOVE statue, lest we forget that this is the city of brotherly love. I didn't realize that I'm living in a city comprised entirely of tourist traps. I'm surprised there isn't a greasy cheesesteak in the middle. Ugh, even the font is less than desirable! 

I'm still waiting with bated breath for my Philadelphia Ork poster. Hopefully that will be at least a bit more pleasing to the eye. And I'll be on the lookout for more Philly map totes - a great idea for out-of-town wedding guest gift bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment