Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cards!


Anyone who knows me, knows that I have an obsession for stationery, invites, and any kind of occasion card. (I honestly wish we still lived in a time where you left a calling card when you went to "call" on a friend). I am in the midst of designing all of our wedding invites myself. Sidenote: I never realized how many printed materials are needed for a wedding! I have at least a dozen different cards/postcards/place cards/rsvp cards/table numbers/directions/registry info/hotel info/ETC to get through!

And it seems like I always remember a birthday or minor holiday like Mother's Day a mere week before the date. So I am usually stuck rushing home from work to the one tiny stationery store open past 5 pm OR settling for a card at my local bookstore. But! I found a solution... luxe paperie. I've ordered all of my cards for birthdays/mother's day/father's day/graduations/weddings/ showers for the next 6 months! and they are all so lovely and letterpressed, which is exactly what I want to give with a gift.  Believe me (this isn't an ad) these cards give me such delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment