Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ovaltine


I need to mention that my brother, Billy, is also a fan of chocolate milk (well, Ovaltine). So much so that he has the nickname/rapper name "Milk-drinka". But while I enjoy my beverage (with Nesquik) only on the special occasion, Billy drinks milk or Ovaltine chocolate milk multiple times a day, out of a gargantuan souvenir cup purchased from a game of one of the following sports teams: Philadelphia Flyers, Boston Red Sox, or Baltimore Orioles. (Maybe I should mention that my "little" brother is 6 feet tall and a high school wrestler and lacrosse goalie.) I'm pretty sure my parents go through at least 5 gallons of milk a week and nearly an entire jar of Ovaltine. He also is very particular about the brand of 1% organic milk my parents buy for his milk-drinking habit and is able to do a blind taste test of all the regional milk varieties. Hey, at least he's not drinking soda!

UPDATE: My mom informed me that the 5 gallon/week estimate was low. It's more like 7.5 gallons a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment